Streamline processes and ensure compliance with Encore Desktop Analytics
Encore Desktop Analytics is a family of applications used to control recording and add searchable data to recorded interactions for advanced search and retrieval.
Control Recording to Protect Sensitive Information
Encore Desktop Analytics×
Organizations use Encore Desktop Analytics to control recording in order to protect sensitive information such as credit card data, social security numbers or personal health information. The software sends commands/events to the call and screen recording software to pause recording during the collection of sensitive information and then resumes recording the remainder of the interaction. This is particularly important for maintaining compliance with HIPAA and PCI.
Add Searchable Data to Recorded Interactions.
Encore Desktop Analytics is also able to add searchable data to recorded interactions which is used by organizations for a wide variety of reasons. Following are a few examples of business processes that are possible if the right data is captured from the desktop during a recorded interaction:
- Denial of service complaints: Rapidly locate all conversations relating to a request, such as a request to transfer a patient into a hospital.
- Government agency audits: Locate recorded interactions for specific patients/customers. Agencies such as CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) request voice documentation for specific recipients to verify process adherence.
- "He said/she said" disputes: Quickly locate all customer-specific communications relating to a particular transaction.
- Business process improvement: Automatically identify recordings with specific call results, such as cancellations, no sales, and first call resolutions.
- Post-Contact Surveys: Email surveys to customers immediately after a conversation to obtain “in the moment” feedback.
Encore Desktop Analytics is a family of applications that can facilitate recording controls, adding searchable data or both. Depending upon the organization’s environment and requirements, one or more of the following options may be desirable:
- Agent Assist
- Web API
Encore eCapture: Encore eCapture is a software application that adds searchable data from desktop applications and sends commands to the recorder to ensure sensitive data is not saved in recorded interactions. Configuration of this software requires dvsAnalytics professional services to complete.
Encore ePause: While protecting sensitive information similar to eCapture, ePause is based on web pages (URL addresses). For organizations whose CRM software uses unique URL addresses during the collection of sensitive data, ePause achieves the same objective as eCapture with no professional services required.
Encore Agent Assist: For organizations that approve of agents controlling the pause/resume functions, recording on demand, or adding data to the recording files, Agent Assist is a great option requiring less investment than ePause or eCapture.
Encore Integrates with Salesforce.com: Leveraging Encore’s pre-built application, Salesforce.com users can capture data and save it to the recording file with little to no configuration required.
Encore Web API: Organizations wishing to develop their own integration with Encore to send start/stop events or capture data can use the Encore Web API. This API is free with every Encore system and doesn’t require additional Encore licensing.